What’s your watch set to by default?

DevinNj

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 27, 2016
New Jersey
Settings >Accessibility > Underneath Mono Audio L—R slider. Is it in the middle all the way? Not sure what it is by default and what it does. Haven’t noticed a difference whatever it’s set to. Thanks

Attachments

DreamPod

macrumors 65816
Mar 15, 2008
Settings >Accessibility > Underneath Mono Audio L—R slider. Is it in the middle all the way? Not sure what it is by default and what it does. Haven’t noticed a difference whatever it’s set to. Thanks
I believe what it does is adjust the balance of stereo sound through bluetooth headphones/audio devices. I set up my series 5 watch as a new watch, so it's at the default, 3 of 6 (right in the middle).

Reactions: DevinNj

DevinNj

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 27, 2016
New Jersey
I believe what it does is adjust the balance of stereo sound through bluetooth headphones/audio devices. I set up my series 5 watch as a new watch, so it's at the default, 3 of 6 (right in the middle).
Thank you, I didn’t notice any difference at all with any of the adjustments. By default yes it was set in the middle but it didn’t seem like it made any difference.

casperes1996

macrumors 601
Jan 26, 2014
Horsens, Denmark
Thank you, I didn’t notice any difference at all with any of the adjustments. By default yes it was set in the middle but it didn’t seem like it made any difference.
If you set it to either extreme, audio will only come out of one channel. If you hear less on one ear, you can make the volume slightly louder for that ear to balance it out more.

Reactions: DevinNj

DevinNj

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 27, 2016
New Jersey
If you set it to either extreme, audio will only come out of one channel. If you hear less on one ear, you can make the volume slightly louder for that ear to balance it out more.
Kind of what I thought, but honestly my hearing is toast so I’m not surprised I didn’t notice any kind of a difference. Thank you!