What's your worst bad habit?

mscriv

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Bad habits. We've all got them; so what's the worst of yours? Feel free to define "worst" to your own liking, for example, unhealthy, annoying, weird, frustrating, disgusting, etc. etc..

For me, it's biting and picking my finger nails. I've done it since I was a child. It's crazy, but I can't seem to stop. It can be subconscious at this point since I've been doing it so long. Now don't get me confused with those freaks that bite their own toe nails, for me it's just the fingers. My wife hates it and I know I need to stop, but hey, tough habits are hard to break.

leekohler

macrumors G5
Dec 22, 2004
Chicago, Illinois
I smoke so little anymore that I really don't count that as bad.

I probably masturbate too much. :) That's probably my worst "habit". It gets messy. :D

Disc Golfer

macrumors 6502a
Dec 17, 2009
Beer. My beer intake combined with daily cardio is only allowing me to barely break even with regards to my out of season holiday cheer. Ho ho ho. :rolleyes:

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
It used to be spending too much time online or drinking too much Coke.
I nipped both of them in the bud so now... um... I tend to put things off for too long.

quadG5guy

macrumors member
Jan 26, 2010
Richmond, VA
I don't do girls. I do guys.
See, this is why I don't understand folks who dislike gays. If lee wants to do guys, that means more girls for me! He is improving the ratio for the straight guys. Thanks lee, you are awesome. :D

As for bad habits, for me it is Heath bars. Chocolate. Toffee. Soooo so tasty. :D

IndustrialSpace

macrumors 6502a
Dec 31, 2009
somewhere
I don't do girls. I do guys. And I'll bet you any amount of money I've been laid a hell of a lot more than you have. :rolleyes:

And you've got to be kidding. When I'm involved with someone, I probably do it even more.
You'd bet me any amount? LOL You sound quite insecure. Why would you even bring that up? And what would lead you to believe that you've been laid more than myself; so much so that you'd be willing to wager? LOL. You're quite the presumptious type, it seems.

It's quite disturbing to read about your sexual habits. Whether you're gay or not is meaningless to me. No one cares what your sexual orientation is. Girls or guys. But must you announce the frequency of your proclivities on a message board. Uggghhh... No one wants to hear how often you need "relieve" yourself.

Thanks for thoroughly creeping me out.