Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

almoga

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 11, 2024
I have iPhone 11 with IOS 17.4. I have a problem with whatsapp for the last 3 days when each morning I get disconnected from whatsapp. it says "You recently connected, please try again in x hours". The time is sometimes 19 hours. When the time ends I get the SMS with the verification code but each new day, it happenes again.

I already tried to restart the phone, delete the cache, delete and reinstall the app.

please help

amitabhbansal

macrumors 6502
Apr 8, 2011
Delhi, India
maybe its your network connection problem, try on Cellular network if this error is on wifi, if still facing same issue, then try resetting your network settings and then give a try, but before all these things check your friends or family living in your city if they are facing same thing or not. If they all working fine then give a try with network setting reset
Settings>General>Transfer or Reset iPhone>Reset>Reset Network Settings

P_Watt

macrumors regular
Dec 10, 2018
I have iPhone 11 with IOS 17.4. I have a problem with whatsapp for the last 3 days when each morning I get disconnected from whatsapp. it says "You recently connected, please try again in x hours". The time is sometimes 19 hours. When the time ends I get the SMS with the verification code but each new day, it happenes again.

I already tried to restart the phone, delete the cache, delete and reinstall the app.

please help
Do you have Whatsapp installed in another phone using the same number? Like your last phone?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.