iPod touch Whatsapp weird icon

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by zamudiovsky, Jul 12, 2013.

1. zamudiovsky macrumors regular

I have an iPod 5 with a jailbreak and I installed Whatsapp on it, today I got this weird blue thing on my icon and I don't know what it is or how to get rid of it!

does anyone know what it is and how to remove it?

Attached Files:

2. ~Ks383~, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2013

~Ks383~ macrumors 6502

That is related to an installed tweak and has nothing to do with Whatsapp specifically. It think it is an icon indicating that a program is on BatteryDoctorPro's whitelist.

3. zamudiovsky thread starter macrumors regular

But what does that mean? does it mean that it drains too much battery? and is there a way to remove it?

4. ~Ks383~ macrumors 6502

I think that it has something to do with BatteryDoctorPro not killing the app when it kills all running apps, or something like that, but I do not have that tweak so I cannot say for sure. I just remember someone else on this forum wondering what that icon was and a couple of people saying that is what it was. If it bothers you I think you can go into BatteryDoctorPro's settings and take it off of the whitelist.

5. zamudiovsky thread starter macrumors regular

great! i really appreciate your help! i left the iPod at home but as soon as I get home i will look into that, THANKS A LOT!

6. ~Ks383~ macrumors 6502

Not a problem, I'm glad I could help.

7. Troneas macrumors 65816

Troneas

you can now drag the icon up in the NC or the SB widget to add or remove it to the whitelist.

additionally, you can drag it down to terminate it altogether.