WhatsApp..

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by RWil85, Sep 24, 2016.

1. RWil85 macrumors 6502a

Question for those more experienced with the Apple Watch..

Wife and I just got our first watches..Series 2s..

Love how customizable everything is from watch faces to how you can customize how each app behaves from Watch <-> iPhone.

I am getting a ton of my WhatsApp notifications through to the Watch, which is great - however, I do not see it in the app list in the Watch App on my phone so that I can either install the full app on my watch to better interact with it or shut the notifications off to the Watch because it is too much/unnecessary.

Does anyone know why that would be? Most of my other main apps have compatible Watch apps or will at least allow me to customize how they behave.

Thanks!

2. TasheRAWR macrumors regular

TasheRAWR

Sadly, there is no full WhatsApp app for the watch as of yet. Hopefully this will change in the future.

If you wish to turn notifications off for WhatsApp, go to the Watch App on iPhone then Notifications. If you scroll down there should be a toggle for WhatsApp notifications.

3. RWil85 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yeah, that's no good - huge user base and I'm sure those with watches would appreciate it.

Unbelievable, thanks for the tip - I (thought I) went through every possible setting and must've missed it - too obvious lol