Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

frede1kirk

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 15, 2012
So the iPad 3rd g. is out now, and i was wondering when (if) i can preorder it in Denmark.
I was expecting to be able to do it, now at 8am local time, but it's now 20 minutes past that. (I know, not much).

The iPad will be in stores her by the 23rd.

eurobum

macrumors member
Feb 4, 2012
You can pre-order at any premium reseller; Humac or Eplehuset, I know for sure. I've done so. Perhaps also in Fona and El-Giganten and more, but I don't know for sure. At Eplehuset they informed me that when they receive their stock half will be reserved to pre-orders, the other half will go in the store. However, they don't even know how large a shipment they will receive, so there's no way of knowing if you'll get one via pre-ordering. Also, they don't know the price, but obviously it will be most likely be the same price that the iPad 2 was (all iPad 2 models are 700 kr cheaper now, though).

He even said it wasn't for sure it would be the 23rd even.

Apparently, they aren't told anything in APRs (there are no Mac Stores in Denmark).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.