When did the US Apple Stores have third party accessories in stock?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by thechungster, May 15, 2010.

1. thechungster macrumors regular

I'm just wondering how long I'll have to wait till I'll be able to get a Belkin Grip Vue in the UK Apple Store. How long was it after the release of the iPad were there third party accessories available in the US Apple Stores? 1-2 weeks?

2. kayloh20 macrumors regular

If I remember correctly, the accessories were there on day one (or two).

3. Karl J macrumors newbie

I pretty sure that when I was in Orlando just after launch the Belkin Grip Vue was one of the only cases with plenty of availability.

4. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

In the U.S. they were available on Day One. The Grip Vue cases are falling off the racks here. Zero shortage of those in any Apple Store I've been to in the past month. FWIW, I don't think they are worth $50 -- and they are probably even more expensive in the UK.

5. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

No doubt that our Apple store was selling multiple accessories. I bought the Incase protective back cover for mine and love it. Apple was "cashing in" on the accessory sales and I can't blame them. Most places like Best Buy do not have a clue and are sold out quickly!

6. scottness macrumors 65816

scottness

When did they have their own accessories in stock? Thinking the camera connection thing.