When do Apple Store's start selling Third-Party Cases?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by I-Bot, Oct 5, 2014.

1. I-Bot macrumors member

I-Bot

Sorry if this thread has been started up already, I scoured the forums and was unable to find one similar to this. I love my iPhone 6, still debating whether to get a 6+ or not but that's beyond the point of this thread and I love the cases that apple does sell at their Retail Store, The Silicon and Leather one's but I was wondering if anyone know's when :apple: Store's start selling third party cases, I've seen a few arise at the Apple Store's lately, still not a lot, basically a four by four section with cases made by the same third-party, I know that the iPhone just came out last month but it's been a while and still only a few select third-party cases, I know you'll probably say I could get them somewhere else, but I prefer going to the Apple Store, so does anyone know when :apple: Store's start selling third party-cases at their physical locations as well as the Online Apple Store?

2. rambo47 macrumors 6502a

rambo47

They're selling some right now. No telling when they'll have the same selection of cases they have for the 5s.

3. ama0219 macrumors member

When I went to exchange my leather case for silicone they had 3 Tech31 cases in pink.

4. I-Bot thread starter macrumors member

I-Bot

Yes, That's the case I was talking about in my original post, Tech31, all my Apple Store's nearby have started carrying those but I was wondering when more variety came in.

5. ama0219 macrumors member

They had spaces empty like they were waiting for more to come in at my Apple Store.