Hi All, This is a question I have been battling with for a while. I am planning on getting a new 17" MBP but I'm not sure when to make the purchase. With all these rumours out about the MBPs being updated shortly and the hopefully release of leopard do I wait and see if there are updates soon or just go for it and get one now? I don't want to go out and buy one and then the week after they update them, but I also realise that I can't chase technology, but I do want to get the newest. Please help!