I understand we've all just experienced an overwhelmingly exciting MBP update -,- But I think I'm holding out another so called update before I invest $2200. Is their much to lookforwad to any time relativly soon ? Perhaps a solid upgrade right before school starts in 5-6 month? Anyone have any idea if they will uprgade the video card I'm thinking that they won't since they did this time. Idk, seems I'm always so excited about mac to just be let down. I dont wanna have a price increase along with them bumping us for the screen that should be standard. Uhhhhhg. I really wanted to buy a née one but I think it's the wrong time.