When do you expect the next MBP upday

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Jhunt37, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Jhunt37 macrumors newbie

I understand we've all just experienced an overwhelmingly exciting MBP update -,- But I think I'm holding out another so called update before I invest $2200. Is their much to lookforwad to any time relativly soon ? Perhaps a solid upgrade right before school starts in 5-6 month? Anyone have any idea if they will uprgade the video card I'm thinking that they won't since they did this time. Idk, seems I'm always so excited about mac to just be let down. I dont wanna have a price increase along with them bumping us for the screen that should be standard. Uhhhhhg. I really wanted to buy a née one but I think it's the wrong time.

2. webtoker macrumors member

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a GPU update during WWDC. Last year they did a similar short cycle of update.

3. Sneakz macrumors 65816

Sneakz

Next update might be a minor bump during WWDC or some other time, otherwise I wouldn't expect another update till 2011.

4. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

5. YMark macrumors 6502a

YMark

I trying to find out when the update after the next update will be. Anyone know? :rolleyes:

6. LeeTom macrumors 68000

LeeTom

Looking at the buyers guide, there seems to be a pattern. In 06 the had 2 updates, spring and fall. 07 saw 1 update. 08 saw 2 updates, again in the spring and fall. 09 had 1 update.

I suspect there will be a bump of some kind in October for the Christmas season. I'm hoping it will include audio out of the mini displayport so you can use the potential mdp-hdmi adapter to use one cable for video and audio to a home theater system.