When Do You Think Beta 4 Will Be Out?

trenfro

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 1, 2012
If I'm correct Beta 3 was released 2 weeks and 3 days ago. I would think it's time for Beta 4. However Beta 3 doesn't expire until September. Could we be waiting a whole other month?

Burton8219

macrumors 6502
May 12, 2007
Opening hunderds new Beta 4 thread doesn't speed up the release cycle at Apple!
I see three on the first page... not terrible. It's not like the "How do I get iOS 6 Beta?" thread count we saw after Beta 1 was released, but I do see where you're coming from. OP, it's been two weeks... let's give it another week before we start getting antsy. If this September date is correct, we're not looking at the usual 6-7 Betas they cram in before the GM for this release.

RipeRetina

macrumors regular
Mar 26, 2009
Maryland
I see three on the first page... not terrible. It's not like the "How do I get iOS 6 Beta?" thread count we saw after Beta 1 was released, but I do see where you're coming from. OP, it's been two weeks... let's give it another week before we start getting antsy. If this September date is correct, we're not looking at the usual 6-7 Betas they cram in before the GM for this release.
Indeed, I agree.

SirithX

macrumors 6502
Feb 21, 2007
San Francisco
If I'm correct Beta 3 was released 2 weeks and 3 days ago. I would think it's time for Beta 4. However Beta 3 doesn't expire until September. Could we be waiting a whole other month?
People need to stop thinking betas expire based on proximity to the expiration date. The expiration date is meant to give weeks of leeway time for developers who do not upgrade to the newest betas right away. Never has Apple ever released a new beta anywhere close to when a beta is set to expire. That said, I think tomorrow or Monday are safe bets for the next beta.