When Do You Think Beta 4 Will Be Out?

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by trenfro, Aug 2, 2012.

1. trenfro macrumors newbie

If I'm correct Beta 3 was released 2 weeks and 3 days ago. I would think it's time for Beta 4. However Beta 3 doesn't expire until September. Could we be waiting a whole other month?

2. lancastor macrumors 6502a

Opening hunderds new Beta 4 thread doesn't speed up the release cycle at Apple!

3. Burton8219 macrumors 6502

I see three on the first page... not terrible. It's not like the "How do I get iOS 6 Beta?" thread count we saw after Beta 1 was released, but I do see where you're coming from. OP, it's been two weeks... let's give it another week before we start getting antsy. If this September date is correct, we're not looking at the usual 6-7 Betas they cram in before the GM for this release.

4. Vundu macrumors 65816

Vundu

Prove it :p

5. RipeRetina macrumors regular

RipeRetina

Indeed, I agree.

6. Soundflunky macrumors regular

It's like hitting an elevator button repeatedly.

7. SirithX macrumors 6502

SirithX

People need to stop thinking betas expire based on proximity to the expiration date. The expiration date is meant to give weeks of leeway time for developers who do not upgrade to the newest betas right away. Never has Apple ever released a new beta anywhere close to when a beta is set to expire. That said, I think tomorrow or Monday are safe bets for the next beta.