All iPads When does Amazon typically get new Apple products

Discussion in 'iPad' started by iKnowMr.Jobs, Oct 22, 2014.

1. iKnowMr.Jobs macrumors regular

iKnowMr.Jobs

Short story: sold my iPad via Amazon trade in program (yes, I know i could've gotten a bit more on craigslist but honestly, I've sold a few other things on craigslist this past month and didn't feel like dealing with a sea of idiots wondering if i'd be willing to let it go for $150...uhh no) and the "money" is in the form of Amazon gift credit. Okay, that's fine. But I really am curious when they'll get the Air 2 in.

2. screensaver400 macrumors 6502a

Amazon doesn't sell iPads directly, it seems. Third-party merchants sell them through Amazon, though.

3. Closingracer macrumors 68000

Whenever a 3rd party wants to sell it there. Amazon only sells Mac books, Apple TV ( I think) and ipods officially on amazon

4. iKnowMr.Jobs thread starter macrumors regular

iKnowMr.Jobs

That's what i thought given the fact that they're sorta competitors (see, Kindle Fire). Amazon also, oddly doesn't sell Nintendo stuff either I think. Still, any guesses?

5. Closingracer macrumors 68000

Because Nintendo and Apple doesn't want to sell their products on amazon. Apple doesn't for tablets

6. screensaver400 macrumors 6502a

Probably pretty soon---it'll start with individuals selling retail-purchased iPads at a premium.

7. iKnowMr.Jobs thread starter macrumors regular

iKnowMr.Jobs

See, that's the answer I was afraid of...