When does Apple pay me?

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by applebvv, Jul 1, 2013.

1. applebvv macrumors newbie

Hello,

I have an app in the App Store, in June i got downloads, the app costs 0.99 $. So I also make money.
    But now it's the first of July and there are still no payments and earnings in the Payments and Financial Reports section in iTunes Connect...

When does Apple pay me?
    It's the end of the month, so why do I still have no financial reports and payments?

Thanks.

2. chown33 macrumors 604

Payments & reports aren't instantaneous. Apple takes several days, maybe longer.

3. firewood macrumors 604

According to the App store agreement (you can read the one you clicked agree on), they have up to 45 days from the end of their fiscal month to pay you.

4. larswik macrumors 68000

Also to note, that happened to me is that Apple only pays out monthly if you have 150 sales per region I believe it is.

So if you have only sold 10 apps you might not get a payment for a couple of months. My first app when on sale in December and now in July I have only gotten 3 payments from Apple during that time even though I have sales each month.

It looks like if I have not reached 150 sales per month it is transferred to my account every other month.

-Lars

5. ArtOfWarfare macrumors 604

ArtOfWarfare

I'm pretty sure Apple moved away from requiring you to make a certain $ amount to be paid a while ago. They pay you when it's time and that's that.

Of note, Apple's fiscal months aren't the same as the months most of the rest of the world uses.

6. larswik macrumors 68000