Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

corywoolf

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 28, 2004
I was wondering when Apple Stores receive shipments, what days of the week? I know Comp USA gets big shipments on Sundays usually, but I want the edu. discount from Apple for the 1.83 Ghz MBP. I was ticked off this morning after I called the Somerset store (MI) and they said they had the 1.83 Ghz MBP in stock, they asked me if I wanted to hold one and before I could answer I heard one of the co-workers in the background go "oh actually we are sold out of those." They got my hopes up, I called the Novi store last night and they said they were out of it as well, and that they should be getting another shipment of them in a week or two. I was hoping to pick up a MBP this weekend, but I can't afford the 2 Ghz, which both stores have plenty in stock. I guess I might end up ordering online, but I really don't want to be without a computer for a month. Any other stores you know of offer the edu. discount besides going directly through Apple?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.