When does it ship?

fs454

macrumors 68000
Dec 7, 2007
Los Angeles / Boston
Sign up for UPS My Choice and your shipment should already be trackable if you use the delivery address you gave Apple. The free account works, one you sign up it'll automatically detect the shipment scheduled for delivery and have a tracking number.

The phones are sitting in Zhengzhou China right now, presumably being sorted for specific intercontental travel before departing.

Reactions: Titleist

Titleist

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2012
Had an arrival scan yesterday in China. Check with UPS My Choice to see packages headed your way.

Jimpilot

macrumors 65816
Sep 11, 2014
No
Flying Friday but wife will be home, I keep reminding her she has to stay home. I get home about 4:30. Going to be a long day but UPS usually comes late in the day, so I might beat it.

Reactions: Dormammu

CaptMarvel

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
Mine too, since the 29th. I've been refreshing the UPS site like a total crackhead every hour, on the hour.
same.

I need it to move already!!! :mad:
Oh, you think it's bad now? Wait till Friday, when you find yourself pacing back and forth all day long, peeking out the window every 45 seconds like a tweeker on day 5 of a binge. :D
Just wait until you see your iPhone X show up in your support profile Wednesday or Thursday...your anxiety will really go through the roof then! :eek:

Reactions: Caliber26

JPIndustrie

macrumors 6502a
Mar 12, 2008
Queens, NY
Oh, you think it's bad now? Wait till Friday, when you find yourself pacing back and forth all day long, peeking out the window every 45 seconds like a tweeker on day 5 of a binge. :D
Its fate worst than death, well not really but still pretty ****** feeling.. I’ve been there

That’s why UPS my choice is my ticket!

garyleecn

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2014
I am slated for 2 iPhone Xs on Friday. So far just in preparing to ship.
Any predictions on when this status will change to shipped? I know some have already received tracking.
you'll get your phone friday.
'preparing for shipment' for launch day units are usually incorrect. they might be in transit, but apple may not update it until even Thursday nights.
also, its different whether they start tracking from china, or within the US.
again, don't worry you will get your phone friday.

Reactions: Dormammu