When Does Steve Jobs Leave for Apple Expo 05'?

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
Probably arrives a day before to prepare to take care of the jetlag. Why do you ask, Switzermac?

Comment

runninmac

macrumors 65816
Jan 20, 2005
Rockford MI
quackattack said:
Planning some stalking are we? ;)
Thats what i thought to. We dont want out stevie to get attacked do we? I dont think many people know when he leaves but i would think mabey 3-4 days early so he could have either some over seas busseness meatings and prep. time.

Comment

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
quackattack said:
Planning some stalking are we? ;)
maybe you can look through his bags and see if he has a powerbook g5 :rolleyes:
anyone know if the keynote will be shown live or not?

Comment

wwooden

macrumors 68010
Jul 26, 2004
Burlington, VT
puckhead193 said:
maybe you can look through his bags and see if he has a powerbook g5 :rolleyes:
anyone know if the keynote will be shown live or not?
They haven't shown one live in a long time. I don't if it's that the servers can't handle the extra traffic or if Apple just chooses not to do it anymore. It's really too bad, I like knowing I was seeing for the first time with everyone else. I still watch them though, there is just something special about seeing Steve talk about the new product and give us a demo. :)

Comment

Apple!Freak

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 11, 2005
East Coast
wwooden said:
They haven't shown one live in a long time. I don't if it's that the servers can't handle the extra traffic or if Apple just chooses not to do it anymore. It's really too bad, I like knowing I was seeing for the first time with everyone else. I still watch them though, there is just something special about seeing Steve talk about the new product and give us a demo. :)
Plain and simple: it's a marketing thing. If there is no live keynote for users near and far, it will draw more people to coming to the event.

Comment

XIII

macrumors 68040
Aug 15, 2004
England
Apple!Freak said:
Plain and simple: it's a marketing thing. If there is no live keynote for users near and far, it will draw more people to coming to the event.
I guess, but if they only showed it in apple stores, for example, they would draw everyone into the stores, where people like me are bound to purchase something :D

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.