iPad When Does The Full Size LTE iPad Arrive In Stores?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by iMas70, Nov 2, 2012.

1. iMas70 macrumors 6502a

I believe they said the LTE versions of both iPads will be release two weeks after the Wifi versions? Searched before posting but just came up with a few things saying that LTE might be pushed back a little.

Anyone have any news on them?

2. medi.freak macrumors regular

pretty sure mid-November... don't know what exact date though. Will be shipped end of November..

3. Stangs55 macrumors 6502a

Stangs55

Hmm...I thought that only the mini LTE's were getting the delayed release.... Are we sure that the full size iPad LTEs are also not available today...?

4. rockyroad55 macrumors 601

rockyroad55

Yes both models are not out yet

5. eric18 macrumors member

I asked an Apple Store employee today and was told that they expected them within the next 30 days. That doesn't say much, considering they should have them within 14 days.

6. Ohlias macrumors member

I was told near the end of the month for the LTE Ipad "4" at the Montreal Apple store and on the phone. Nothing specific. My online order says end of November. They had none at the Apple store today.

That's too bad. I didn't consider this when I rushed to sell the iPad 2 on Monday! :(

7. iMas70 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I have one on order from Apple. Delivery date is set as Monday, Nov 26th. Coming from China, I don't know if they will arrive in stores early. Would suck if they arrive the Friday before (Black Friday). I'm not going anywhere near stores that day!

I'm happy having one "locked in" but if I plan correctly, purchase location, store and maybe add in a special offer, I can save anywhere from $80. - $120. Oh well, either way, it will be worth the wait!