Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPad Hacks' started by Apple-a5, Jan 20, 2012.
Name says it all
Over 700 views not one reply. This shows that no-one knows when it comes out. Grr
I read Rick_Snagwell say it should be out in a matter of hours...although I did have luck with the CMD method for windows.
There is a CLI way of doing it:
First time use CMD?
First, ensure the compatible Firmwares:
iPhone4S: 5.0 (9A334), 5.0.1 (9A405) and the “other” 5.0.1 (9A406)
iPad2: 5.0.1 (9A405) <--- ONLY WIFI, NOT 3G
Download, version 0.4.3, Read post 3.
Unzip files into root dir, like C:
1. Press, in your keyboard WINDOWS+R (Run windows) and type: "CMD" (Without quotes), and press ENTER
2. On windows is open (BLACK WINDOWS) type the commands withouts quotes: "CD .."
3. "cd cinject_0.4.3"
4. Now your machine will stay that way: (C:\cinject_0.4.3>) <-- DO NOT TYPE THIS
5. Run first command withou quotes: (Submit by CAPSLOCKON)
a. "cinject.exe -i payloads/jailbreak.mobileconfig"
- IMPORTANT. On device, accept the script, and next next finish (without password)
6. "cinject.exe -j payloads"
- IMPORTANT. Wait the backup. Sugest try with blank A5 device.
7. "cinject.exe -w"
8. Try to start Absithe, if you get error database, go to setting and turn on VPN and try again
But if you are not familiar with it, then I'd suggest you wait for GUI version.
seong, are you saying this method only works with WiFi only iPad2 and not 3G enabled?
my jailbreak was completed successfully. thanks does this also workfor the ipone 4s
Yes, as far as I know, and from Dev-team blog, only iPad 2 Wi-Fi is supported. Might have changed though.
Yes, it works for iPhone 4S too. This particular jailbreak is ONLY for A5 iDevices.