when have iphone watch.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by terrylee, Sep 3, 2008.

1. terrylee macrumors newbie

terrylee

now have some mobile watch .it is phone been made into watch style. it is good idear. i wanna know when the apple have phone like iphone watch.
    it is like follow
    [​IMG]

i can't find my thread in thread list. what happen??

2. ryanwarsaw macrumors 68000

ryanwarsaw

You will never see an iPhone watch. Never, ever, ever.

3. terrylee thread starter macrumors newbie

terrylee

hi frend why you ensure i will never see .iphone watch. i can't understand too.:(:confused:

4. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

5. liquidtrend macrumors 6502

liquidtrend

actually. when i was snooping around the apple system network, i snagged a photo of some classified hardware development.

[​IMG]

and by the looks of it...theyre running 2.1.

6. terrylee thread starter macrumors newbie

terrylee

hi your mean you can't understand what i post here in enlish yeah? i come from china .my mother language is chinese. so.....
    iphone is not popular as in usa in china. a little guy discuss iphone in china .hahee. so discuss in this forum but langeue is a troulbe...... :mad:

7. nima macrumors member

nima

i thoughts they talk that iwatch it will big!!!

8. nima macrumors member

nima

hmmm...well the topic of iphones becoming watches is quite irrelevant since apple is only known as a computer company but it did come to a big surprise when they developed the iphone in 2007 which change there position in the telephone industry by making a huge impact.

9. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

As the second post in this thread that is on topic, I can safely say that there will never be an iPhone watch.

10. Mikey B macrumors 65816

Mikey B

that's for sure.

gimme a break. lay off the guy. i don't think the name of the site is MacRumors For Totally Fluent English Only. this is the internet for chrissakes. if you couldn't understand what the OP was trying to say, than i think its safe to say that YOU have the problem with english. and maybe a touch of xenophobia as well... :eek:

oh, and i don't see an iPhone watch getting produced, maybe (and a big maybe) an iPod watch with bluetooth headphones sometime down the line, but i doubt that too.

11. Insulin Junkie macrumors 65816

Insulin Junkie

Something tells me that the wearer of an iPhone watch would need tiny fingers... and good eyes.

12. Cynicalone macrumors 68040

Cynicalone

Some of the post's in this thread are totally unnecessary. And people wonder why America is so hated. *sigh*

On the original topic, I find the idea interesting but not likely for a good long time.

13. lakaiordie macrumors 65816

14. kdarling macrumors demi-god

kdarling

It's certainly possible.

There are touchscreen GSM watch phones out there now.

And here's an example of a Windows Mobile 5 phone watch : Epoq WM5 wrist phone

Since the iPhone's computing hardware is pretty much the same as all the other ARM based phones out there, then they could just as easily put OSX-mobile on such a platform (using a tiny UI).

Never say never. Think about the iPod Shuffle.

15. kdarling macrumors demi-god

kdarling

16. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Holy mother of cow. There needs to be a way to put the microphone on the end of your pinky finger and have the sound conduct through your thumb.

I'm dead serious. If they could do that configuration, I'd so buy that. :D

17. sjjordan macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_0_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5C1 Safari/525.20)

I doubt it. I just read an article in the paper yesterday that talked about what a tough time watch companies are having with the current young generation. They don't have or want watches because they use their cell phones. For apple to release an iPod watch, they'd need to be sure that the generation is going to want that product. It doesn't look like a watch is what people want

18. kdarling macrumors demi-god

kdarling

That too, has been shown off this past year. I can't find the news article offhand, but there were pictures of a young lady with tiny hardware on those fingers, holding it up to her head just like when you fake a phone with your hand.

Can you imagine all the double-takes when people first think you're just playing around, and then realize you're actually holding a conversation?

19. terrylee thread starter macrumors newbie

terrylee

hey. i know the Epoq wm5 wrist phone. but i finds the SPEC description is not correct .the screen is not 1.8 inch oled but 1.33inch. it is from a manufacturer of shenzhen china. now over 15 model wrist phone in market .even waterproof phone...:)

20. terrylee thread starter macrumors newbie

terrylee

now ,have dual sim card dual standby mobile watch have been issue now,:):D

21. ajwchin macrumors member

你好terrylee!我也是中国人!

To reply to the thread topic, I think it's certainly possible but doubtful as there probably wouldn't be much demand.

22. spikedfo macrumors regular

im more into classic watches such like those Swiss brand. i think classic watches are much more charming and if i got an iphone why i need an iWatch.:)

23. milani macrumors 68000

milani

Why would you want an iPhone watch? Imagine holding it to your ear trying to have a conversation - just try to bend your wrist to touch your ear. Not only do you look like an idiot, but it's actually rather uncomfortable. I think you're more likely to see the iHat before you see the iWatch.

24. PoitNarf macrumors 65816

PoitNarf

My iPhone replaced my watch. When I want to know what time it is I look at my phone now, not my wrist. I don't want to go back to the way it was. With the time not permanently attached to my wrist I find myself clock watching less and less, it's a good thing.

I 100% honestly believe that an iPhone shoe phone is a much better idea than a watch phone.

[​IMG]

25. SleepyHead157 macrumors regular

lol funny stuff