When I click a txt convo to open it it freezes

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by TH55, Dec 5, 2016.

1. TH55 macrumors 68030

And doesn't open for like 10 seconds. Anyone else experience this, any solution?

2. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

In messages? If you're still jailbroken, one of the tweaks you've got installed may be the problem.

3. C DM macrumors Westmere

Some more details perhaps: what device, what iOS version, anything else that might be of note?

4. C DM, Mar 22, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2017

C DM macrumors Westmere

What device and iOS version are we talking about? Perhaps it's some sort of a long conversation with a lot of media and/or other things in it?

5. TH55 thread starter macrumors 68030

Ahh yes, lots of pics and videos in most of my main convos

6. C DM macrumors Westmere

So does this happen with any conversation, even those that are short and/or down't have much in the way of pictures/videos/stickers/etc.?

And again, what device and iOS version are we talking about?

7. TH55 thread starter macrumors 68030

I'm not sure I haven't paid attention to which convos it happens with. I have an iPhone 6 with iOS 8.1.1 installed

8. C DM macrumors Westmere

Might be good to keep an eye to see if it happens with all conversations or some particular ones (and if it's something that happens the same way consistently or not). Aside from that, potentially possible that there might be something with that somewhat dated particular iOS version (and perhaps something related to the jailbreak in some way, since it sounds like a jailbreak is involved).