Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tysontabs

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 11, 2007
Hello, I will be buying a Mac Pro next month and I would like to know what shipping company carries Apple's computers to their customers? Would it be Fed Ex or UPS or some other company?

Tabs

DWS

macrumors member
Feb 7, 2008
Australia
Hello, I will be buying a Mac Pro next month and I would like to know what shipping company carries Apple's computers to their customers? Would it be Fed Ex or UPS or some other company?

Tabs

Nobody.
I ordered on the 19th of Jan, and nobody has shipped mine:(

OnePumpChump

macrumors regular
Nov 19, 2007
Cleveland, OH
Nobody.
I ordered on the 19th of Jan, and nobody has shipped mine:(

Is the status even "prepared to ship" yet? I ordered mine on 2/15 (wi-fi, 8800, 2 superdrives, final cut express) and it went from not yet shipped to prepared to ship in one day. My monitor was shipped the same day and will receive it on 2/19 out of Pennsylvania via Fed Ex.

DWS

macrumors member
Feb 7, 2008
Australia
Is the status even "prepared to ship" yet? I ordered mine on 2/15 (wi-fi, 8800, 2 superdrives, final cut express) and it went from not yet shipped to prepared to ship in one day. My monitor was shipped the same day and will receive it on 2/19 out of Pennsylvania via Fed Ex.

I ordered from a reseller, in Australia, and the order says "Awaiting Stock Arrival".
I got a discount and Vista OEM, which saved a fair bit. But next time I may just order from the Apple store.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.