iPhone XS Max WHEN Is Apple going to address the grainy pictures taken on the XS Cameras?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DBZmusicboy01, Oct 16, 2018.

1. DBZmusicboy01 macrumors 6502a

The software makes the main camera’s pictures look terrible. Very grainy and too much artifacts. Like you can take a picture of anything and it would look bad even with good light.
    I do know Apple has made iPhones take water color looking pictures since iOS 7 came out. iPhone 5 with iOS 6 did NOT have that problems. I looked at my old iPhone 5 on iOS 6 pictures and they never had a problem but once iOS 7 came it did.
    Now the problem with the XS Max is worse than any iPhone I had before.

2. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

I am loving my MAX camera, it is even better than my X was.

Just another spectacular post from the OP.

Plenty of GREAT images from the MAX to see here.

TRUCK.JPG Flower.jpg

3. BigMcGuire Contributor

BigMcGuire

Agreed. Not sure what the allure is... Apple sells many millions of phones, vast majority of people have no problem, but users with way too much free time on their hands find any problem they can, come here to post complaint threads, they get SUPER popular (probably why they post these threads in the first place). Sigh.

Anyway...

Nice truck, nice pictures. Having taken 40k+ photos on iPhones since the 4s ... I really have a hard time taking people seriously who think "Like you can take a picture of anything and it would look bad even with good light." My 7? year old nephew has no problem taking good pictures with an iPhone indoors or outdoors... maybe you could learn from him?

4. tromboneaholic Suspended

tromboneaholic

This happens with all cameras when you are shooting in low light.

5. Jordan921 macrumors 601

Jordan921

Don’t know about you but my Max has been taking awesome photos.

Attached Files: