When is AT&T going to charge for iPhone 4S's?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by NoHo, Nov 1, 2011.

1. NoHo macrumors 6502

They haven't charged me yet. My friend who got one on launch day as well and said they charged him already so he checked his statement and it turns out they hadn't, but he thought they did because at one point there was a charge for it that was taken off. He mentioned that had he not known it wasn't charged he could have miscalculated his funds and ended up overdrafting his account.

Does anyone know when AT&T plans to charge for the phone? Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since preordering.

2. DroidRules macrumors 65816

Why don't you call AT&T and ask that question. Something tells me that THEY would know better than a bunch of random strangers on a forum.

You should also tell your friend that if he is that close to an overdraft from spending a few hundred dollars maybe the iPhone should be low on his priority list.

3. NoHo thread starter macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Its 3:30 in the morning.

4. sanford macrumors 65816

They may have had some kind of internal billing system issue over the last month that effected the whole works. Whether or not it was related to large number of iPhone 4S orders I don't know, but when I paid my October bill: It usually takes at most two business days for the bank transfer to clear; this time it took 10 days. I scheduled payment a couple days early, and they credited my account for the payment on day for which it was scheduled, but it was the end of the next week before it came out of my account.

5. ZipZap macrumors 601

took them 17 days but if finally appeared today.

6. Ramio macrumors 6502a

Ramio

Preordered mine on the 7th, was delivered on the 14th and they finally charged me earlier today.

7. Bellemina, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2011

Bellemina macrumors member

I have not been charged yet either.....?????
    :confused:
    BTW I ordered on launch day also I read somewhere they have up to 90 days to withdraw the funds from you