Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rocketttt

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 24, 2013
I ordered yesterday an iphone 5s from apple.com and the order's status is still processed.when is it going to be prepared for shipment?
:(

Available to ship: 2 - 3 weeks
Delivers: Nov 22 - Nov 29 by Standard Shipping

vmaniqui

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2013
California
I ordered yesterday an iphone 5s from apple.com and the order's status is still processed.when is it going to be prepared for shipment?

it totally depends on their stock. some get it less than a week some in a month. it also depends on what color. gold is hard to get by so it will be a long wait.

j0han

macrumors 6502
Jul 24, 2010
Sweden

I've been waiting since Friday 25th when it got released in Sweden, and still its beeing "processed..." I took a 5s gold 32gb getting sick of this "#¤"#¤"#¤"#%%

Last edited:

JForestZ34

macrumors 6502a
Nov 18, 2007
I don't know what carrier you have but I have AT&T. I ordered mine from them and in 6 days I had mine in my hands. I know I would of rather of ordered from apple because they have a better and longer return policy, but It was quicker...

I got a 32gb white and silver.

James

Rocketttt

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 24, 2013
I ordered 32gb silver unlocked t mobile but still i dont receive any new email!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.