This is without a doubt the best supporting evidence that we have seen so far. How could anyone bet against that airtight proof???I KNOW without a doubt that my April 4th, 2010 is the correct date.
Why you may ask?
1. 4th day of the month, as well as the 4th iPhone! CANNOT be coincidence.
2. April is the only month that starts with an A (August doesn't count, it's a silent 'Au'), and Apple starts with an 'A.' Once again, definite factor here.
3. April is the 4th month of the year. 4th iPhone. How could this be coincidence? Oh wait, it's not.
4. April is my birthday month. The 4th is my birthday. This is a present from Steve to make up for all his past transgressions.
5. The manager of my local Apple store and I were having pizza a few days ago, and he went off to the bathroom leaving his pizza-stained memo on the table and I managed to get a hold of it. Please don't tell Apple.