When is the announcement??????????

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by mbaman77, Feb 20, 2008.

1. mbaman77 macrumors newbie

Can anyone tell me when the announcement is going to be? I can not believe they coulfd keep it under wraps as far as location and day and time?? how will they let the public know so I can be there, I have to go just likeMacWorld but there are crews that have to set up and press to notify and food, drink, camera crews, place rented to do the announcement at , just everything! so how can there be somethng like this being kept secret. I f i was a part of it, and you told me to not say anything I would say ok and go home and put it on every blog I could. is there no one claiming they have the info and how can apple keep it hushed? if i worked there i would also tell, they can not have a entire company that does exactly as they are told come on , where is this and when and what are they announcing? the info has to be out there

2. phungy macrumors 68020

phungy

Only Apple can tell you when the announcement will be. Apple is known to be very secretive. Just patiently wait like the rest of us :)

3. iMacBook macrumors 6502a

iMacBook

Why does everyone want a revision the MacBooks?

You want the new revision. Then a couple months after thats out, you want another. You WANT WANT WANT.

Just get a MacBook and be happy with it. Why can't you do that?

4. McGiord, Feb 20, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2011

McGiord macrumors 601

McGiord

It already happen...How you can missed it????
    ________
    hash honey oil

5. mbaman77 thread starter macrumors newbie

because we want the most powerful but smallest thing we can get, at least i do...

You sound like my wife are you a woman??

6. iMacBook macrumors 6502a

iMacBook

No, but it seems like people just want. They are never happy with what is out now.

7. Csmitte macrumors 6502

Csmitte

very true!

8. wayland1985 macrumors 6502

Is there any indication that this will be released within the next few weeks?

My powerbook G4 fell victim to a rain incident, and I'm in dire need of a new replacement. I can hold out for a few days, and would hate to spend 2000 if it's going to be updated soon!

9. desenso macrumors 6502a

desenso

Lying is wrong.

10. lorne7a macrumors newbie

MBP in hand

New poster here.
    I liked what I saw in the most current version of the the 17" MBP w/High Def screen. I received it last week after a three week wait (from western Canada) Couldn't be happier. Plenty o' power for my use. This is my first L\Top. I'm enjoying the portability! I am however, waiting patiently for my one freaking TERRABYTE, Time Capsule. Patience, patience. :)

11. markrivers macrumors 6502a

markrivers

it's happening already people! in our dreams..:D