when scrolling after hibernation

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jmmm, Apr 2, 2008.

1. jmmm macrumors newbie

Then the computer makes iTunes to show the half but when i stops scrolling it will show the full pic and when i scroll on a web page many lines is messed up i have attached som screenshots.

Attached Files:

2. jus407 macrumors member

thats wierd thats never happened to me... im guessing it doesnt fix itself if you let it wait and load?

3. jmmm thread starter macrumors newbie

if i wait then there is nothing.

I have an idea that this only happens when the computer goes in hibernate and the iTunes was turned on?

4. bloo macrumors newbie

i have the same exact problem.

i can produce it in mail app, address, book, safari, finder, ANYTHING where i can scroll.

apple has replaced my macbook pro 3 times and on each one i can reproduce the problem.

when i went to apple, the geniuses attempted to blame the problem on me, saying that i was doing something to the laptop.

as of now i have sent half a dozen screenshots to the engineering department at apple showing this "tearing". they have asked me to run capturedata on my mbp and send them the results. i did that earlier today, hopefully i'll hear some good news in a few days.

Attached Files:

5. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

You should have call them blasphemous and asked to speak to the manager about their rude service.

6. jmmm thread starter macrumors newbie

reset the nvram

I have tried to reset the nvram - and for now it seems to work so i cross my fingers and hope it will stay that way!