When should i buy a new iPod Classic?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Astro8973, Aug 12, 2008.

  1. Astro8973 macrumors regular


    Jan 14, 2008
    Ok so I'm in sort of a weird situation here. I am a member of the Best-Buy reward zone program. I have $50, $20, and $5 in coupons. I plan on using the $50 coupon towards a new Classic. My only problem is, when should I get it? The coupons expire on september 27 so I do not know whether or not the updated iPods will be out by then. If the new iPods aren't out by the 27 of september, should I buy the Classic on the 27 and hope that the new ones will be released within 2 weeks so I can exchange? What would you do in this situation?
  2. w00master macrumors 65816

    Jul 18, 2002
    Imho, the answer is simple if you answer just one question:

    Do you absolutely need it now or can you wait?

    I feel your pain on the coupon issue, but if you don't absolutely need it right now, then you might as well wait.
  3. elmateo487 macrumors 6502a

    Jun 12, 2008
    You can expect the iPod Classics to either:

    A) Drop 50 dollars

    B) Gain 50 dollars worth of new features.

    So you are good no matter what if you wait! Patieeeennnncceee
  4. MattZani macrumors 68030


    Apr 20, 2008

Share This Page