I'm currently jailbroken on an iPhone 5, but am wanting to buy an iPhone 6 at some point. I'm waiting on the jailbreak first, though. It seems like there will be a window to buy an i6 before it is released with an unjailbreakable version i.e. 8.2 and up (assuming the official jailbreak is for 8.1). Should I buy a new iPhone now and just wait for the jailbreak? Or should I wait until the jailbreak is officially released and buy it before Apple releases a new update that isn't compatible with a jailbreak?