I have recently fallen in love with Macs and their software. I am going to buy myself a 20 inch iMac, and a loved one a 13 inch 2.0ghz macbook for her birthday. I will probably be purchasing these items either next month or the month afterwards. Her birthday is in November. Should I wait and see if something better comes along? The person I'm buying for has never even touched a computer before , so I'm not buying her the super-duper 50ghz Macbook Pro. I have a limited time to wait (80 days), so I'd love to hear your advice.