When Should I buy?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by dumbfrack05, Oct 10, 2007.

  1. dumbfrack05 macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2007
    #1
    I'm making the switch to a mac and want to buy a macbook...and suggestions on whether I should buy now or wait and see if an updated model is released in November. I'm really excited to get it, i don't know if I can wait that long! Also I wasn't sure how reliable the rumors were....thanks for any help!
     
  2. Father Jack macrumors 68020

    Father Jack

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2007
    Location:
    Ireland
    #2
    Buy now if you need it now, otherwise wait a while .. :cool:
     
  3. FJ218700 macrumors 68000

    FJ218700

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2007
    Location:
    Blue Dot, Red State
    #3
    buy it in a few weeks when Leopard is released. the next update probably won't be that drastic, and even if it is, you wouldn't want to buy the rev A of a major redesign.
     
  4. imac/cheese macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2007
    #4
    I would wait unless the current model is exactly what you are looking for.
     
  5. JSpence macrumors regular

    JSpence

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2007
    Location:
    Orlando, FL
    #5
    Wait with me! I am struggling to wait myself. A macBook to replace this hunk of %^$^ would be great right now, but I agree.. Waiting for Leopard to come pre-installed would be a good choice. That way you know it's going to run smoothly with the hardware, and apple has tested it out.
    I think it's worth the wait, hope i'm right . .:rolleyes:
     

Share This Page