When should I expect the next gen iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nandor1, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nandor1 macrumors newbie

Hi, so I'll admit up front that I'm a newbie to all this stuff (you know the type, other than my iPod I'm a PC junkie).

I know I'm probably saying something that is addressed a million times here, but when is the new iPhone coming out (And yes, I followed the message board's advice, and couldn't find anything)? Since there are less and less of them, and Apple is not making more of the current model, it seems inevitable (yes, I read wikipedia hehehehe). But can someone give me a rough date? If it's too unclear (like never be resolved unclear) I'll put in an order for 16 GB and wait like everyone else in this iMarket.

And just to clarify, can someone briefly tell me what's so great about these new ones? (remember, you don't have to read this hehehehehe, I know it's painful)

Thanks a lot for humoring the dumb guy, and have a terrific day,

-Jason

2. sunfast macrumors 68020

sunfast

Well, it's all speculation but June is very likely, before or with the 2.0 software upgrade.

3G is a given - as to the rest, who knows? :)

3. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Please, read around other threads. There any many covering what you've asked.

In short, it's expected in May/June. Reported features are 3G (faster data), GPS, and maybe even a mobile TV tuner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.