I bought a copy of SL a couple of weeks ago to update my early 2008 MBP, 4 GB memory. But after reading lots of complaints I decided to hold off until some bug fixes come out. Well....how long should I wait? How many of you are happy that you upgraded? Leopard works just fine for me, so I don't want to mess that up for no real reason... Opinions?