when should i leave for my ATT store?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by soundwarp, Jun 19, 2010.

1. soundwarp macrumors regular

i live in a kinda small town and they claim they will have a lot extra iphone 4s what time should i leave for the store to get a 32gb phone? i was thinking maybe 5 pm the day before? :p

2. soundwarp thread starter macrumors regular

3. doctapeppa macrumors 6502

4. army91c macrumors 6502a

Yeah what ^ said.

How can any one give you an answer to your question? No psychics on MR as far as I know.... maybe your store won't get their i-4's because it is such a small town. Plus, why does anyone need to tell you what to do? FFS let the other one drop and man up.

5. Geckotek macrumors G3

Geckotek

YES! NOW! Haven't you noticed the lines have already started!! Come on man! GET IT TOGETHER!

:D

6. creeman macrumors 6502

Should have left a couple of days ago, theres already people in line!!

7. dfnj123 macrumors 6502

If you made a preorder at an AT&T store, they will hold your order for a week... so your in no rush :p

8. soundwarp thread starter macrumors regular

i couldent preorder there...apple ****ed me and canceled my order over a billing issue with ATT system so yeah...but they already said they will have iPhone 4s in stock just did not know how many itsn ot really that small but still

9. dontworry macrumors 6502

dontworry

I've heard my local store thinks people will show up Wed. at lunchtime. Past couple years same kid shows up with a recliner and generators. Kinda like a parking lot party. Crazy. I'm hoping to pick mine up that afternoon.....hope.

10. soundwarp thread starter macrumors regular