iPad When should I replace my ipad air?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Prawnstar69, May 11, 2014.

1. Prawnstar69 macrumors regular

I have light leak which kinda annoys me while watching movies in the night, but I also have the jailbreak and would like to keep it for as long as possible. I bought this ipad in March so I have sometime I can deal with the light leak for now.. But when do you think I should replace it?

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Personally, if you're not happy with it, then exchange it. I guess you need to weigh the issues. Do you want a jail broken iPad with light leak or a an iPad with no light leak but no JB

3. mtneer macrumors 68020

mtneer

A JB for the replaced iPad will arrive sometime in the future. So, do you use something in your JB that you can't live with until then? Or does the light leak bother you more. The answer to that question provides the decision to your dilemma.

4. chrisrosemusic1 macrumors 6502a

chrisrosemusic1

I think only you can answer this. If it bugs you and it's worth trading off the JB for a few more months until the latest firmware is cracked, or hang on until you know you can swap it out and still JB it.

5. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

Odds are unless you have the 16GB, the current stock in the store will have iOS 7.0.6 or something like that.