When should we start queing (Aus)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Hackattack, May 20, 2008.

1. Hackattack macrumors newbie

I was wondering if anyone had any experience in what the que's will be like right before the iPhone is released, when should we start queing and do you think it will sell out in Aus?

Because there has been no iPhone in Aus released, but alot of news about it for ages, I Imagine that they "could" sell out pretty quickly, especially at the only official store in Victoria, in Chadstone.

If anyone has any experience or estimations about when to start queing to guarantee yourself an iPhone, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

2. MattyK macrumors 6502a

MattyK

you did forget the bondi jct academy store and the one at central bondi jct is being shut down for faulty returns desk, they took anything :S
    i wont really have to bother because i'm close friends with one of the co managers at the academy store, so i can just get him to get me one :p, no cues for me!

3. onlycopunk macrumors 6502

Aren't they opening another "official" Apple store in Sydney as well. I heard rumors that the 3G release was going to coincide with the opening of that store. But like I said it's just rumors.

4. aswitcher macrumors 603

aswitcher

I think orders will not happen until at/after WWDC.

Then it will be move quick to get one before the first shipments are all taken.