when sport loop new collection is coming?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by al404, Feb 17, 2018.

1. al404 macrumors 6502

al404

I got my first Apple Watch 42mm before Christmas and I really liked the sport loop but since was so expensive.

I wished to buy a third party band but on Amazon I read that most of them are not as good as the original, they brake and bend size on 42mm is the same of 38mm

So I thought to get a genuine one for my birthday, but surprise the are sold out every where

When would they be available again, or new collection is coming?

2. bruinsrme macrumors 603

bruinsrme

3. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

Apple typically refreshes the watchbands twice a year. Usually in spring and once again in the fall during the keynote. So I’m willing to believe a refresh could happen between March and early June.

4. al404 thread starter macrumors 6502

al404

Is a really long time to keep a product out of stock

I’m not even sure when it got out of stock

5. ericg301 macrumors 65816

just order online. i was in the same boat as you. wanted one but didnt want to spend the $50. my birthday is coming up so i figured what the heck. went to my apple store and they were sold out. ordered online and it was in my mailbox 3 days later.

6. Nell macrumors 6502a

Nell

Some colours are showing sold out here too but a few are available. If you can get to an Apple Store though, it’s always worth asking as sometimes things showing as sold out are available (I think if the quantities are low they won’t show as available for pick up but a store might have a few in stock).

7. al404 thread starter macrumors 6502

al404

On Italian Apple website and other EU Apple website are sold out too.

In Apple store sayed that are othe of stock since are from the “old” collection

8. Nell macrumors 6502a

Nell

A lot of the woven nylon ones are showing as sold out too. I bought one of the previous version of these after they’d disappeared from the online store completely as my local Apple Store had one; it showed up on their handset when I was asking about the new versions.

9. squirrrl macrumors 6502a

squirrrl

I’m hoping that the spring will bring new band colors included with the gold. Not into the pink sand. Sucks that that’s the only option.

10. Traverse macrumors 604

Traverse

I really hope they bring back the old leather buckle style.

I have a SS watch now and want a black leather band so badly, but I liked the somewhat unique look of their old buckle.

11. bruinsrme macrumors 603

bruinsrme

I like the black woven nylon (checkered) with the gold

12. squirrrl macrumors 6502a

squirrrl

I'll take anything that doesn't bring the pink out of the series 3 gold. Otherwise I'm going with the Nike space grey

13. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

Some of these bands selling out could be indicative of a spring Keynote coming. Apple typically doesn’t replenish some older stock of a band if it’s no longer available, meaning that they might be introducing a new color or style band in place.

14. bruinsrme macrumors 603

bruinsrme

The black woven will do that

15. squirrrl macrumors 6502a

squirrrl

yes.. black, dark blue, olive... certainly many other nice color combos.... would likely not wear the pink sand as i don't think it looks good with my complexion so was hoping for anything other than pink sand as standard with the watch.