When the current toolbar is touched previous toolbar items are activated.

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by srikanthrongali, Apr 30, 2010.

1. srikanthrongali macrumors newbie

I have a UIToolBar *toolbar1. I have 3 buttons on the toolbar. And the tool bar is at the bottom of the view.
    The buttons are like library button, moreApps button, recordVideo button. If I touch the library button a new view(a UITableViewController) appears. I used presentModelViewController for it. If I touch moreApps button a new view (a UIViewController) appears and it loaded from http//. The recordButton touch gives another UIViewController view.

When the moreApps button is touched and the view is loaded, it have the content from web and a UIToolBar *toolbar2 at the bottom the view. It has a refresh button and done button.

The problem is when I touch the toolbar2 (not on the refresh button and done button) the previous views button are activated and corresponding views of previous buttons(library button, playVideo button) are loaded. I am not able to understand about this problem.

Thank you.

2. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.4 Mobile/7D11 Safari/531.21.10)

Care to share some code?

3. srikanthrongali thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry to replay so late.
    I got the solution. So, I did not check this out. It's simple mistake like adding views wrongly.
    Thank You.