when the f*** are the new imacs coming out?

tflournoy95

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 21, 2009
lol. im not even going to buy one, i just want to know. the suspence is killing me. anyone with info thanks

fr4c

macrumors 65816
Jul 27, 2007
Hamster wheel
On the 16th of December when the first snow fall reaches exactly 1.5 inches in depth with a full moon the next morning and Steve Jobs decides to have ice cream for breakfast.

I think....

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
Well, based on bitching and moaners Mac Karma, 1-2 weeks after you get tired of waiting for a new model and buy the current one.

OllyW

Staff member
Oct 11, 2005
The Black Country, England
Next year?

Steve Jobs said:
"We are thrilled to have sold more Macs and iPhones than in any previous quarter," said Steve Jobs, Apple's CEO. "We've got a very strong lineup for the holiday season and some really great new products in the pipeline for 2010."

BoulderBum

macrumors 6502a
Feb 3, 2008
What I want to know is why this thread hasn't been whined about by the dup Nazis while my "Apple Store is Down" thread (which has no other thread of a similar title in this forum) got the lock.

Not that I care about similar threads in the iMac/Mac Mini forum, I just find the thread Nazis a little fickle.

zedsdead

macrumors 68040
Jun 20, 2007
If the iMac does not get updated until next year, then it likely means Arrandale which I am not happy about.

Sounds like I finally will move to a Mac Pro.

Netsurfer

macrumors member
Oct 13, 2009
I don't understand...
SJ has just talked about next holiday season...
...but we have a lot of rumors coming from stores...
:rolleyes:

Perhaps something very easy will be changed right now and again in December-January?

arjen92

macrumors 65816
Sep 9, 2008
Below sea level
On the 16th of December when the first snow fall reaches exactly 1.5 inches in depth with a full moon the next morning and Steve Jobs decides to have ice cream for breakfast.

I think....
This seems the most accurate to me :D.

What I want to know is why this thread hasn't been whined about by the dup Nazis while my "Apple Store is Down" thread (which has no other thread of a similar title in this forum) got the lock.

Not that I care about similar threads in the iMac/Mac Mini forum, I just find the thread Nazis a little fickle.
There were 4 threads about the exact same subject, and yours didn't even cover everything. Are you really that insulted that your thread was removed?

BoulderBum

macrumors 6502a
Feb 3, 2008
There were 4 threads about the exact same subject, and yours didn't even cover everything. Are you really that insulted that your thread was removed?
There may have been four threads that mentioned the online Apple Store being down, or perhaps threads in different forums, but nothing exclusively addressing it in the iMac/Mac Mini forum as far as I'm aware.

It's not that big of a deal, but I do find over policing dorks a bit annoying, and it's certainly ironic that they haven't stepped in to raise the nerd finger at the 4 of the top 8 threads in this forum that directly address the upcoming release date of the new Macs (not counting that one such thread was already merged from 2 others).

Katyusha

macrumors member
Oct 18, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
Well, based on bitching and moaners Mac Karma, 1-2 weeks after you get tired of waiting for a new model and buy the current one.
If no new model comes out in this week, I will order a new SONY VAIO all-in-one desktop with a 24 inch wide display, which has a Core2 Quad CPU, 8GB memory, 1TB HD and Blue-ray drive inside.

Actually almost all Windows PC manufacturers will release new lineups on 22nd Oct.

Lava Lamp Freak

macrumors 65816
Jun 1, 2006
I gave up waiting two weeks ago and built a new i5 750 with Radeon 4890 gaming PC and bought a refurb 24" Apple Cinema Display to share between it and my MacBook Pro. I hope the new iMacs are out soon and are i5 so it'll be easier to make a Hackintosh out of it.