When the iphone 4 unlock comes out i will definitely

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by CZK, Mar 1, 2011.

1. chiefpavvy macrumors 6502a

Cute.

On a serious note <cough>, I'm not as concerned with the unlock as I was a few months ago. I've adjusted to using AT&T (GoPhone), I don't use many minutes at all so $0.10 per minute is no big deal. The data buckets are small and pricey but I'm toting around a Verizon MiFi now so I really don't care about data over cellular on the iPhone anyway. I was pretty stoked initially as there's a T-Mo affiliate offering unlimited talk/text/data for about $55 per month in this area but their EDGE speeds are so damn slow the "unlimited data" isn't the bargain you might surmise it to be.

Then again, an unlock will increase the resale value of my iPhone 4 when I dump it in a few months for the shiny new iPhone 5. That's a plus any time!

2. CZK thread starter macrumors 6502a

Not being able to use my own i4 sucks.

When released, i'll make a dance, no matter where i am.

3. allsmilze macrumors newbie

I have my iphone 4 sitting there collecting dust desperate to unlock & use it.. no jailbreaks yet.. with is the dev team waiting for? they predicted the unlock would be made available for January... :( I'm using iphone 3rd gen on t-mobiles edge (slow,slow,slow) and I can't even sent or receive pix.. I turned on the mms feature but it still doesn't work because it says all the pix are too big.... smh Dev team pleeeeeeeease hurry up :) btw how much can i get for an unlocked 3rd gen iphone in ok condition theses days???

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Not beeing able to send MMS on Tmobile has nothing to do with an iphone 4 unlock. You're not using the correct APN settings that's all.
    What's an iphone 3rd Gen? Iphone 3G? The iphone 3GS is actually the 3rd generation iphone released.

5. bjerkins macrumors member

I shall dance that dance with you !

4.5 months without being able to make a call :(