When the MBPs DO update, will you wait a bit?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by BettBee, Apr 7, 2010.

  1. BettBee macrumors member

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2010
    #1
    It seems from what people are saying that the update will be somewhat more than just a tweak or two, and may have some really new design and features. If that is the case, will you wait for any bugs to get ironed out?
     
  2. Jazojas12 macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2009
    #2
    If it's a whole new design which I doubt, yes I plan to wait a couple weeks/month for reviews and problems to come out. If it's a refresh and just has updated specs then I'll jump in.
     
  3. alskdj macrumors member

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2009
  4. Ibari macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2010
    Location:
    Spain
    #4
    But, even if they're out, how long will it take until the so called revision 2? I'm also anxious for the refresh u_u
     
  5. thirdykal macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2010
    #5
    Nope, it'll be a replacement. I still have Applecare if they have any types of problems.
     
  6. iBunny macrumors 65816

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2004
    #6
    Exactly. I will jump on zero hour.

    Applecare is the backup plan if they give me a lemon.
     

Share This Page