When to buy all these

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Bilalo, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Bilalo macrumors 6502

Hello
    Budget isn't my problem, i wanna get rmbp, ipad, apple tv.
    1. Should i get rmpb sept 2013 or feb 2014? Whats the differences such as this years release. Don't tell me depends on how much i need a laptop, thing is, is the different very noticeable and will the rmbp sept have bugs along with the new osx like last year?
    2. Ipad 5 or ipad mini 2 or is it worth it to stay on my ipad 2 until the retina ipad mini comes out early 2014? Size doesn't matter that much. I browse, play games and most importantly watch movies ----> 720p. And I do not want lag, my ipad 2 lags and so does ipad mini, i'm sure ipad 5 won't but i feel ipad mini could be the better size since its lighter and smaller, now thing is i love my movies/series so is the ipad mini such a small screen that it isn't nice to watch movies on especially since the top and bottom parts of the screen are cut already?
    3. Apple tv now or the one that might come out sometime soon due last release and avg, think it mite come? Not in a hurry for this, willing to wait till end of 2013.

2. iamgalactic macrumors regular

3. xpected_one macrumors regular

xpected_one

I think the difficult part of your question is that pretty much everything your trying to ask about hasn't even been announced yet. How can you as someone that is looking to obviously spend a lot of money rely on speculation of products that apple has yet to announce? I see your post says your not in a hurry, so I think you should see what apple releases in your respective interests and then decide.

4. Bilalo thread starter macrumors 6502

Nop doesn't help :) doesn't tell me whether i should get ipad mini or ipad or rmbp 2013 or 2014 :) just says when they're gonna come out so its useless

----------

I want to know things such as ipad mini experience vs normal ipad(games and movies) ( ipad mini retina most prob will come in 2014) and what was the difference between rmbp 2012 and 2013 :)

5. cledet macrumors regular

cledet

I prefer the iPad Mini over the Retina iPad. The form factor of the Mini is enough to win me over the nicer screen from the Retina iPad.

6. shinninglikeme macrumors newbie

7. iamgalactic, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2013

iamgalactic macrumors regular

no, there's lots more information there - links to all the relevant RUMOURS about the things that you're asking about.

looking at your questions in more detail though

1.1. buy it when/if you need it. you're asking if you should get the NEXT release of the one after current - that's a mad question.
    1.2. this is the link from the page I sent you that you said was useless which lists all the things that are known right now http://www.macrumors.com/2013/06/13/macbook-pro-updates-still-to-come-but-what-can-we-expect/
    1.3. nobody knows

2. mini vs normal is subjective - what do you think is better for you? if you go with normal, if you look at the link i sent you, then you should wait for the new one which should be out in September. if you want the Mini prepare to wait... Personally, I prefer the larger iPad.

3. according to the useless link i sent you "don't buy updates soon". though nobody knows.

See, ALL this information via the 'useless' link that I sent you.

8. ToomeyND macrumors 6502

I'm with you, your response was good and helpful, and he threw it away.

OP, you want answers?
    1. Sept 2013 - not noticable difference
    2. Ipad 5 - better internals
    3. Now - waiting is for idiots

You wanted answers. Here you are. And I gave reasons too. Who knows if any of those reasons are correct, but given you don't want to go on rumors, you can now go on my guesses.

9. And1ss macrumors 6502a

And1ss

Asking help on products that haven't been released yet... lol...

10. phalseHUD macrumors regular

phalseHUD

You can wait forever to accomplish something. Or you can do what you need to do now.

11. drsox macrumors 65816

drsox

Buy them all for Xmas.

12. anjlina, Jul 19, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2013

anjlina macrumors newbie

I know the budget is my problem so I can not buy all things. When buy the product see it all information , details and features about the product..
    I want to buy i phone but my budget not access to me !!!!!!!!!!!!