Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

YMark

macrumors 6502a
Nov 7, 2008
Arizona
I'd like to have the new updates whenever they come, but I hate waiting. Should I buy one now and use the 14-day-return policy if an updated version comes out? Should I wait longer?

You should wait another 10 years. During this time you can use the search and count how many times this question has been posted.

mgridgaway

macrumors 6502
Feb 25, 2006
You should wait another 10 years. During this time you can use the search and count how many times this question has been posted.

Not really helpful, but to an extent I agree. This question has been asked at least once a week for the past... well, probably forever.

If you need it or can't wait, buy it now. If you can, wait until the update comes out. It'll probably only be a marginal update compared to the current generation. Nobody aside from Apple has any real clue when an update will come out. It could be next week, it could be next month. It'll almost certainly come before the end of April.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.