Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by fireheart347, Jul 7, 2011.
Should I wait for the release of lion to by my mac?
That depends. You get Lion for free anyway now, if buy the Mac now. If you buy now, you get a Mac with a stable OS and can upgrade whenever you want. If you wait for Lion and purchase then, you get a not so stable OS and can't switch to the now stable 10.6.8.
And as the Mac mini, MBA, Mac Pro and MacBook will only be updated after Lion has been released, you only get the older models now, and if you want a newer one, you only get Lion.
But Lion is alright for most users I guess, thus it depends on you.
I would just get it now and wait until Lion is really ready to be released. I fyou haven't yet, there are some sites out there that show a wide variety of applications and whether or not they're compatible with Lion.
If I had the choice, I'd stay with Snow leopard right now and upgrade to Lion later... personally I don't think I'll even need the extra things it brings to the table.
You said makes sense, thank you share, I wish you good luck!