When to Buy my MBP

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by TristanH, Oct 29, 2007.

  1. TristanH macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2007
    #1
    I am contemplating getting my MBP tomorrow, however, I was wondering if it makes sense to wait the 2 weeks when Leopard is preinstalled on them in stores. I would order online but I get a discount in store.

    Thanks
     
  2. Illan macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2004
    #2
    my advice to you,

    Got get the mac,

    that way you have tiger and leopard disc on hand.

    I ordered mine today,since is custom build i dont know which one i will get:confused:
     
  3. TristanH thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2007
    #3
    Yeah I probably will I can't wait. I am going to guess that you will get Leopard.
     

Share This Page