Hey, I'll not be needing a powerful video card until around December when I plan to dive pretty heavily into Motion. I would of course use the card a bit if I were to buy it now, but I wouldn't miss it too much until then. The question is if I should wait to buy a card or if I should buy it now. The main criteria are if a significantly better version of the ATI will be out by then with a better price/performance ratio. Anyone out there that knows about video cards care to offer some advice?