Like many of you I was there on Friday for the Leopard debut and bought my Family pack. It was quite a mad house in the store with computers and peripherals being sold left and right. Anyway back to my point. I have heard some things about bugs with Leopard (as there is with any other Mac OS release and other OS's) and I have not installed yet on any of my Macs. I was wondering if it was safe to install it already of should I wait for the first update in a week or so to install. Thanks for the advice in advance.