When to see ip5, and Not impressed at all

yourtoys7

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 3, 2007
For the fist time sense iPhone5 got released I had them all and couldn't wait to get new one, there was alway good amount of hardware upgrades that I wanted.
I walked to see this skinny tall something... Sorry but it just looks wearied, just doesn't feel good in your hand, doesn't feel premium.
For the first time I'm happy I didn't sell 4S prior to release.
I'll be keeping 4S for a while...

JS82712

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2009
For the fist time sense iPhone5 got released I had them all and couldn't wait to get new one, there was alway good amount of hardware upgrades that I wanted.
I walked to see this skinny tall something... Sorry but it just looks wearied, just doesn't feel good in your hand, doesn't feel premium.
please tell me what the purpose of this thread is?

TheBuffather

macrumors 6502
Jul 19, 2009
Orlando, FL
I see no possibility of discussion on this thread. All you have done is state your opinion, and all anyone else can say is "good for you."

lcs101

macrumors regular
Jan 28, 2010
Cool story, bro.........

AppleFan91

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2012
Indy, US
Can't really discuss much. You are trying to justify keeping the 4S, you shouldn't have too. It's amazing. The 5 is just better, but nothing to have to justify your product against. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all. I find the 5 to be gorgeous

canadianpj

macrumors 6502
Jun 27, 2008
Neat. But what does wearied mean?

imeth

macrumors regular
Mar 23, 2011
Please stick an android phone up your booty hole so you can be alert and type using spell check..

imeth

macrumors regular
Mar 23, 2011
I think this dude is mad he didn't qualify for an early upgrade and no $$ to order retail price.

anitasanger

macrumors member
Jun 19, 2010
Your mother would be more interested in this story than we are.

nefan65

macrumors 65816
Apr 15, 2009
Do you have to wear a helmet in public?

dukebound85

macrumors P6
Jul 17, 2005
5045 feet above sea level
Your mother would be more interested in this story than we are.
Yet you were compelled to click the thread, read the op, and comment!

I agree with the op though. I have an upgrade to use and compared to the 4s, it is better but not as much as apple hyped it to be. Wasn't that much faster compared to my 4s. Just a sign of how well apple designs phones that tend to last.

yourtoys7

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 3, 2007
Wow, if I'm not worshipping the new ip5 and not saying all the good things, I can't post my observation, hmm...
Yes, English is my second language, and that was 4S suggested option.
I guess complaining about little scratch/ waiting in line or home for ups track etc. is ok, but stating observation. is a no, no, what ever....

Primejimbo

macrumors 68040
Aug 10, 2008
Around
Wow, if I'm not worshipping the new ip5 and not saying all the good things, I can't post my observation, hmm...
Yes, English is my second language, and that was 4S suggested option.
I guess complaining about little scratch/ waiting in line or home for ups track etc. is ok, but stating observation. is a no, no, what ever....
that's not it at all. I'm keeping my iP4 for a while yet, but I'm not posting about it because no one cares. You don't need a whole thread about it, you can easily posted your "observation" in another thread about the iP5

oBMTo

macrumors 6502
Oct 12, 2010
Five rows of icons? Cmon man, that's revolutionary! :apple: