When will an UNTETHERED JAILBREAK be released for ipod touch 4.3?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by manimalfully, Mar 27, 2011.

1. manimalfully macrumors newbie

Dec 4, 2009
    I don't understand, they wrote last week that dev-team will release the jailbreak for it this week.

I don't even have a 4.2.1 blob, so I'm stuck until they release an untethered jailbreak! :mad:
  2. XxpikachuxX macrumors 6502

Jan 24, 2009
    Dude , relax with that attiude ur not helping, the guys that do the jailbreak do it for free, and ur demanding something free like u own it or something, it would come i do time relax or you can figure out ur own jailbreak ;)
    Sent from iPad 2
  3. manimalfully thread starter macrumors newbie

Dec 4, 2009
    Yeah, you're right about them doing it for free part.

I'm just frustrated that they might not release it for another few weeks. My ipod has been useless since I can't install a bunch of apps I need... that I can only install after a jailbreak. :(

Does anyone have any idea when they'll release an untethered one for 4.3?
  4. XxpikachuxX macrumors 6502

Jan 24, 2009
  5. Sonny bro macrumors member

Jan 15, 2011
    Wirelessly posted (Ipod touch 4g 4.2.1: Mozilla/5.0 (Sonny Bro!; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

It isnt the dev teams fault that you rely on jailbreaking to get your apps ILLEGALLY, why dont you just buy them instead of creating a post venting your frustrations
  6. kelving525 macrumors regular

Jul 21, 2008
    Well, the OP didn't mention that he's jailbreaking his iPod for illegal downloads.
    I jailbreak and I still pay for my apps, through the App Store or even through Cydia itself. There are just some apps that I need that requires jailbreaking (ex. ibluever-- tethering my phone's data so I can use the internet without needing Wi-Fi)... and yes I paid $5 for that app.