When will Apple give us some all black leather bands?

bniu

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 21, 2010
I've got the Space Black 42mm watch and already got the space black link bracelet and Milanese loops along with the black sport, Nike, and nylon bands.

What I really want is an all black classic buckle and maybe leather loop to round out the collection. Why can't Apple show us space black users some love and make us an all black leather band? It'd be a perfect match for my watch and I'd be buying one immediately!

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
I've got the Space Black 42mm watch and already got the space black link bracelet and Milanese loops along with the black sport, Nike, and nylon bands.

What I really want is an all black classic buckle and maybe leather loop to round out the collection. Why can't Apple show us space black users some love and make us an all black leather band? It'd be a perfect match for my watch and I'd be buying one immediately!
I can appreciate your collection, as I have quite a few bands for my black stainless watch as well. But with the way Apple releases watch bands, it seems a lot of them go just as quickly and they don't return, as they end up bringing in new colors or iterations of a leather band/leather loop, etc.

It Seems there is no real clear path the Apple takes with the watchbands. But I would like to see additional colors as well.

Reactions: Vampire14

Number-Six

macrumors 6502
Jul 25, 2013
I don´t know if you know the company "Bullstrap". I bought last week the "terra" strap on this site and it´s just beautiful.
Greetings from Germany
Very nice, but there are surprisingly few details on the straps (or I am just not looking hard enough). Can you please tell me what is the length of that strap?

bniu

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 21, 2010
I think the OP is looking for a leather band with black hardware rather than the silver Apple uses with its official bands. They do look a bit off when paired with a black watch.
Correct, I want 100% black leather and metal.

DDustiNN

macrumors 68000
Jan 27, 2011
I don´t know if you know the company "Bullstrap". I bought last week the "terra" strap on this site and it´s just beautiful.
Greetings from Germany
Nice looking bands. Can you post a couple pics? I want to be sure if the color. In their photo gallery, it looks like the "vintage" and "terra" ones are colored differently than shown on the order page.